THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am a terrible blogger!

This week has been very emotionally draining. I've had some things come to light about a friend of mine that has caused me to re evaluate our friendship. There are some things I may have been lied to about, and that pisses me off.

Father's Day was ok. my Adad came into town. He is really aging badly. his health has gone downhill in the last couple years. He recently fell and hit his head and spent some time in a nursing home. He has no balance anymore and falls over easily. I saw it for myself a few times.It's really sad to see. Even though dad wasn't the best father in the world, he's still the only one I ever called dad. Watching him Sunday and seeing how bad he has deteriorated makes me want to cry.

Also, they arranged for my younger nephew to live with my other nephew Jake(who's 23). Dad can't take care of Brandon anymore. So they had to do what they had to do. I hope having the assurance that Brandon is safe will help my dad. Maybe he'll even get some of his health back. I really hope so.

0 comments: