I have just been feeling really sad here the last couple days. Going through status shuffles on facebook, I saw some that really struck a nerve with me, and by the time I closed the tab I was crying.
Ever since I got back from seeing Adad in Ohio I have just had the feeling that his time is running out. It makes me glad that at least I went to see him and made peace with myself about how I feel towards him.
He'll always be the man who raised me, and while at times he drives me up a wall, I have to admit that I love him. I just don't like some of the things he's done.
Also, I've been considering linking my blog on my facebook. But I have quite a few family members on there and I really want at least some part of my life private. Is there a way to link it there but still keep some entries either private or friends only?
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Sometimes, I jiust don't have the energy for life
Posted by Renee at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know you can put some friends on a "limited profile" view, but that would also exclude them from seeing your status updates. You can password protect some blog entries, too, if thats what you want.
Im sorry you are going through this with your Dad.....
Thanks Linda. I think for the time being I'll just not link it. At least not until I figure out everything.
Yea, it's tough. Sometimes I try to remember that Dad wasn't all bad.
Post a Comment