THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heading out to Ohio to see Adad

He's still not awake, but me, the twin brother, and a couple others are all headed up to see him in the hospital.

I'll be honest, I hate hospitals. I've never been comfortable in them, and always want to run. The only time I went to a hospital willingly was when Amom was sick(when she ended up dying).

I do want to see him, mainly because all this doesn't feel real. On the other hand, I really don't. He was emotionally abusive and physically as well, until we got old enough to start telling people. But there were good times, and it's hard to forget them.

I go in honor of the times he was a good dad and actually did things a dad is supposed to do. I go for the man he was under the anger and abuse.

Here' s hoping I don't jump out of the car on the way there.

0 comments: