Adoption has just fallen to the wayside for me right now. I just don't have the enegrty sometimes to get into discussions or anything.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Place for me to talk about things that happen to me. Also, a place to express myself.
Adoption has just fallen to the wayside for me right now. I just don't have the enegrty sometimes to get into discussions or anything.
Posted by Renee at 2:35 PM
3 comments:
It is a tough thing to talk about. I am an adoptee and first mom at the same time. A contradiction to society
I get this way a lot. I go months without even thinking about this. I've found blogging helps me keep it out of my mind, and less upsetting for me.
Hi Renee.. My daughters middle name is Raenae. Thanks for blogging.
Post a Comment